Sunday, November 22, 2009

change out dress.



You need to sit down for this one!

I searched JCPenney's online for an ivory change out dress since we will be running around playing arcade games, driving go-karts, etc...I needed something less heavy than my formal dress!

I found one online for $39.99, not bad, so I went into the store...there I spotted one lonely ivory dress that was different than the others. Tried it on...score! It fit!

The cost for this dress? $4.97. Yes you heard me!

When planning a wedding on a budget, think outside of the "bridal" tagline. They can call something a bridal this or that, and charge an arm and leg for it.

Look at your department stores, search ebay, etsy, etc. for good deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments just as much as Diet Coke.