Saturday, April 24, 2010

let's rehearse!

Using the postcard paper I bought for the bridal shower invites, I printed a little image I created in Publisher! (that program has gotten quite the workout during the planning process!)
Publisher is so easy to use! I just played around until I figured out how it all worked!
Here's how I made this little guy!
1. Find an image you like from the web. If you need to delete or remove any part of the image, put it into Paint to erase what you don't want.
2. Select the image, save as your title.
3. Open Publusher. Paste your image into it.
4. Insert a textbox and type in your initials.
5. Select all the images and group together. Right click and save as a picture!
6. And there you have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments just as much as Diet Coke.