Sunday, January 16, 2011

Let's do 52...

I stumbled across Paint the Moon, a photography website. I have a camera that my now husband, got me a few years ago. I did photography all through high school, but on a complete manual DSLR camera, this techie camera stuff has thrown me through a loop! So I joined her Let's Do 52 photo challenge. Along with joining this challenge, I purchased a D80 field guide ebook to help me learn this camera!

I didn't find this challenge until they were on week 2. Her challenge for week was togetherness. Since we have had some serious snow dumped on us, I bundled up and took Leia out to play! Here is my picture for Week 2: Togetherness.

I'm off school tomorrow and look forward to capturing images for week 3: Abandoned or Doors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments just as much as Diet Coke.