Tuesday, February 1, 2011

30 for 30

I stumbled across Kendi's blog at Kendi Everyday and boy am I glad I did! She is amazing! Her 30 for 30 challenge, challenges you to pick 30 items from your closet and be creative to wear only those items for 30 days. What a perfect way to give you a different perspective on how to utilize your clothes and to keep yourself from shopping!!
Here are my picks! It was hard! Especially since it's darn stinkin' cold here! My shoes aren't as cute or colorful as I'd like, but really the only thing I bust out in this weather is boots. I will be using some of Grosgrain's tutes to make some cute shoe candy!









I'm looking forward to extending my "creativeness" to my wardrobe!
Unlike Kendi, I won't be able to take awesome pictures of myself, but I will post my outfits at least once a week!


2 comments:

  1. great picks!! and i know, isn't kendi's photography incredible?

    www.yogaandpencilskirts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment...you were my first ever comment! I'm a nerd but it made my day!! :-D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments just as much as Diet Coke.