Saturday, May 25, 2013

Summer wreath.



You know that time between spring and July 4th and then from July 5th through August? It's hard for me to find wreaths I like for summer time. I had a bright table cloth I used in my classroom that was too big for my table, so with the excess I cut off I obviously did what anyone would, ruffle it up and pin it to a wreath. This was the easiest wreath I have made.
Supplies-
-straw wreath form
-strips of vinyl leftover table cloth
-sewing machine
-lots of straight pins
-felt and hot glue for the pin wheels

How-to:
1. Cut strips of the table cloth.
2. Set your machine to the highest tension a ruffle those bad boys.
3. Pin them around the wreath.
4. Add embellishments. 
5. Hang.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments just as much as Diet Coke.