- Fold the fabric in half and cut it in a U shape. The U shape gives it the flowing shape around your shoulders.
- Hand stitch a running stitch at the top of the U shape in your fabric using a heavier weight thread. (The curved part of your fabric will be what hits your back. The top of the U will be what you secure to your bridal comb.)
- Scrunch the fabric as you go. You slowly see the veil take shape!
- Using a heavy, clear thread, (I used what looked like fishing line!) Stitch your fabric to the comb, with an "over-under" motion.
- And there you have it! One gorgeous veil!
bridal comb: $6.99 at Joann's
fabric: $3.00 at Salvation Army