Thursday, June 24, 2010

fabulous flowers.

So the flowers. I had a vision as to what I wanted the flowers to look like. I also knew I was not going to to spend hundreds or thousands of dollars on flowers. My future sister in law and I, hit up Sam's Club to buy out whatever flowers they had that matched my theme. We hit the jackpot. My mom's wonderful friend, Karri, did the bouquets with a little (and I mean a very little) help from me and others.

gorgeous!
We used ribbon I already had in my stash. The cameos were from ebay and Michaels, totaling 7 dollars altogether.


and the centerpieces!
vintage bottles, and wine bottles from family and friends, were clustered and wildflowers were placed in,along with peacocks feathers.
100+ vintage bottles: $100.00
flowers: $86.00 (this included the flowers for bouquets, etc.)
table numbers: flash cards I used in my classroom!

My wonderful mom, mother in  law, future sister in  law, and Karri (and supervision was provided by my father in law!), helped me out so much with getting the centerpieces together at the reception hall!

The flowers were definitely a labor of love from everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments just as much as Diet Coke.