Thursday, June 23, 2011

day 1: business in the front, party in the back

so i'm a little behind on posting outfits, and honestly, out of my 4 30x30 outfits, i've only taken pictures twice. my goal is to get the other outfits documented so i can post them and stay on track and motivated!

this little shirt has a completely lace back which is kind of like a mullet...business in the front, party in the back!

sorry for the crappy pictures, i have sent my husband on a mission to find me a tripod that is good but cheap! giving him that assignment fulfils both of our loves: him-spending hours on the computer searching for meaningless crap and me-photography and being narcissistic by photographing only myself. it's a win a win!


since i wore this little beauty to work with small children, i figured not wearing a tank underneath would not be a good choice.

and my favorite thing about this outfit...that darling necklace! i'm totally loving the coral/pink colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments just as much as Diet Coke.