Saturday, June 4, 2011

one year.

Last Monday was our one year anniversary! It happened to fall on Memorial Day, so we both had the day off.

We began our celebration with me grocery shopping (hey, life still goes on even if it's your anniversary), followed by lunch at our favorite restaurant, then we went to see hangover: part 2, and wrapped it all up with yogurtini.

A year down, many more wonderful years to come.

I truly take time everyday to tell him how thankful I am to have him in my life. I look at him and wonder how I was so lucky to snag that man. But according to him, he hooked, lined and sank me. I'll let him believe what he wants. (see printable below.)

As I was wasting time in class doing research, I came across this poem on tipjunkie. I recreated it to fit my future kitchen decor.

Check it out. If you'd like to have, right click and save!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments just as much as Diet Coke.