Friday, April 23, 2010

the photo low down.

My original plan was to not hire a photographer and have my neighbor and cousin shoot. Out of everything, the only thing that made me a little worried and stressed, was the photos. Let's face it, I'm a photo gal and I know exactly what I want my photos to look like. (or sum it up by calling me a control freak.)

6 weeks before the big day, I stumbled across an amazing photographer. After swapping emails and hours of drooling over her photos on her blog, we booked the date! I went and had my consultation with her, and I fell in love! She is amazing and we clicked! She gets my style and I am very confident that she will capture everything that I have pictured in my head.

Check Lark Photography for some serious eye candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments just as much as Diet Coke.