It seemed that about 8 teachers got the memo about wearing green today! I guess people are wanting it to be spring already!
I jazzed up my green sweater with my handmade pleated scarf.
Chic for Cheap: And who can beat the price of the cardi...on clearance at target for 10 bucks!
And the fabric for the scarf came from the thrift store...so the scarf cost me about a buck!
oh and one more thing...
And I'm not sure how I was given the Stylish Blogger Award from Books and Looks,
but here it goes!
Some rules that come with this award: You're supposed to share seven things about yourself and share the award with a few recently-discovered bloggers.
1. I hate those little stickers that come on fruit. They totally gross me out and I am just now able to peel them off myself. I used to have to have my mom take them off my fruit up until I got married!
2. I'm currently training for my first 5K. I'm about to start Week 5 of my 9 week training.
3. I fall for blue eyes; look at my husband, my pooch and even his cat has blue eyes (except I am not as fond of the cat.)
4. I'm obsessed with cardigans and boots.
5. We had our wedding reception at an arcade center. As our guest gift, they received a 10 dollar play card.
6. I'm currently working on my master's in administration...but have no intentions on ever being a principal. After my master's, I will be working on a specialists degree in superintendency, and really have intentions on being a superintendent.
7. Middle school was my favorite time in school, and I would love to teach 6th grade some day!
So now I get to award some stylish ladies!